Call Now: (855) GUN-RIGHTS

Restore my Civil Rights

Restoration of Civil Rights

If you have been convicted of two or more felonies in Arizona, you must petition the court to restore your civil rights. If granted, you would regain your right to hold office, vote, and serve on a jury in Arizona.